1.0 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
1.1 From time to time we may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2.0 WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY SALT & TONIC
2.1 SALT & TONIC collects personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you (Website Services). Those purposes include:
- To provide you with a username and password for the Site;
- To assist in providing services you request from the Site;
- To allow you to participate in competitions and promotions which may be available toSALT & TONIC’s customers from time to time;
- To provide further information to you about other SALT & TONIC products, services, specials or promotions which we consider may be of interest to you; and
- To show you advertising and information that we believe would be relevant to you and your interests.
- Where possible, SALT & TONIC will collect your personal information directly from you.
3.0 DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
3.1 In providing you with the Website Services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of organisations we may need to disclose your information to include the following:
- A SALT & TONIC partner;
- Loyalty New Zealand Limited;
- A person outside of SALT & TONIC who is contracted to us (or a SALT & TONIC partner) to provide a particular service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
4.0 CONTACTING YOU BY TEXT OR EMAIL
4.1 You agree that we, or any of the parties to whom we may need to disclosure your personal information, may contact you by email or text message (if you provide us with a mobile phone number). You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from SALT & TONIC at any time by writing to us or opting out from a specific piece of communication. If you unsubscribe or cancel your membership we may not be able to provide you with all or some of the Website Services.
To opt-out of receiving text messages from us, either reply ‘STOP’ to a text or update your account preference details.
5.0 SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6.0 HOLDING, CORRECTION, AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at SALT & TONIC, 1132 Hinemoa St, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand.
6.2 Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold
6.3 If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will correct it. Our contact address is above